- 1- 1 1/4 cups banana (mashed), about 2-3 banana (very ripe banana is recommended)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup melted butter or vegetable / canola oil
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 eggs
HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease the loaf pan.
- In a mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, melted butter, mashed banana, eggs & vanilla.
- Transfer batter to the greased loaf pan.
- Place in the middle rack of the oven and bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from the oven. Allow to cool down before transferring to a service plate.