FILLING: 1/2 kilo ground pork 1 can SPAM luncheon meat 1/4 cup bread crumbs 1 egg white 1/4 cup grated cheese or cream cheese 1/4 cup boiled then grated carrots 1/4 cup chopped bell peppers 1/4 cup chopped onion chives or leeks 1/8 cup raisins 3 cloves garlic chopped finely 1 tbsp. tomato sauce or ketchup 1 tbsp. sugar 1/2 tsp. salt 1/2 to 1tsp.pepper String to secure chicken roll Foil to roll chicken
1. Marinate chicken breast in MARINADE preferably overnight.
2. Combine FILLING ingredients and mix well,keep in fridge overnight.
3. Flatten chicken breast using a mallet and put FILLING at the center just enough for you to roll the chicken breast.
4. Secure with STRING to hold the shape before rolling in foil.
5. Steam chicken rolls for 30 to 40 minutes and set aside to cool completely OR bake in oven 320 degrees F 45 minutes to 60 minutes.
6. Serve with ketchup and enjoy.
1. Cooling steamed CHICKEN ROLLS will make it easier for you to slice.
2. For kids after steaming, let the CHICKEN ROLL cool in the refrigerator overnight. Then remove string and foil dip in egg then flour then egg then bread crumbs then FRY.
HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT GUYS!! ITS WORTH IT! BELIEVE ME:)) GOODLUCK!