1. Sprinkle gelatine to cold water and mix until dissolve. Set aside for 5 minutes.
2. In a medium sauce pan with medium-high heat, combine evaporated milk, fresh milk, and sugar. Mix well and bring to a simmer.
3. Off the heat, add the dissolved gelatine and vanilla to the milk mixture. Whisk vigorously until gelatine is well dissolved to the hot milk.
4. Strain mixture and transfer into a big measuring glass with spout (for easy pouring). And put it in small ramekins. Set aside to cool slightly, for about 1 hour.
5. Cover with plastic wrap on top and refrigerate for atleast 4hours.
To Serve: Dip ramekins for 30sec into a bigger bowl with hot water. Run knife into sides of the ramekins and invert into a small plate and tap a couple of times until panna cotta is release. Decorate as desired.