Parmesan Roasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
A delicious side dish that is so easy to make. Just 5 simple ingredients!
For this recipe, the only work you will have to do is to clean and cut the brussels sprouts in half.
How to prepare the brussels sprouts:
1. Rinse the brussel sprouts in cold water.
2. Trim or cut off the tough ends.
3. Pull off any outer leaves that are yellow.
4. Cut each sprout in half lengthwise.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and sliced in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
HOW TO PREPARE:
You might also like: