There are different kinds of barbeque marinades , but this is probably the easiest yet flavorful of the ones I've tried. It's a budget-friendly recipe which you can use if you decide to start a business selling barbeque. Your customers will surely enjoy the taste and texture of this one.
Everyone loves barbeque! So, I encourage you to try this recipe out. You will have delectable, finger-licking goodness in no time!
COCA-COLA BBQ RIBS RECIPE
TIPS & NOTES
- Carbonated drinks are great marinades for meat
- Marinating meats in carbonated drinks like Coca-cola will result in melt in your mouth goodness
- When lighting your coal for grilling, do it with your lid off or grill uncovered. This is to allow air to quickly make the coal burn.
- Cover after it has been lit and starting to burn so that heat increases making coals burn faster. It will take 20 to 30 mins before it's ready.
- Be patient
- Coal is ready for grilling when you see it turn gray ashes on its surface.
- Barbeques go great with dips or pickled garnish. So, make sure to make some before you start grilling!
- Basting sauce can be prepared ahead of time. Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for no more two weeks.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
FILIPINO-STYLE CHICKEN BBQ
FILIPINO-STYLE PORK BBQ IN SKEWERS
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies