Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thick. Set aside.
- In a small bowl beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add to whipped cream. Fold until well combined.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag with a star tip (1M or 2D). Decorate as desired.
- Recipe yields 12 cupcakes. Enjoy!
- Tips, notes and recipe substitution below :)
TIPS AND NOTES:
Cake Flour Substitute:
- Do not overbeat the cake batter. Beat until just combined.
- Always check a few minutes before the stated baking time. Do not overbake or the cupcakes will be dry.
- Powdered sugar for the frosting can be adjusted according to your sweetness preference. I do not like overly sweet frosting so I only added 2 tbsp.
- Printable recipe below.
- If you have tried this recipe or have inquiry, please drop down a comment below.
You May Also Like:
Brazo de Mercedes Cupcakes
Pineapple Coconut Cucpakes
Nice recipe. I would like to try. What brand can you recommend or what brand of heavy whip cream did you use? I have tried Arla for my cakes but it doesn't double up and turns into butter so quickly. Help pls :) Than you!
Hi I use Horizon Whipping Cream. If not available, I also use the great value or store brand (Walmart) whipping cream.
Can we you salted butter and remove salt instead?
Pwede naman. Mataas lang kasi ang salt content ng salted butter kaya hindi advisable na gamitin sa mga cakes and cupcakes.
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Janette here. Welcome to my blog PinoyCookingRecipes where you can find true and kitchen tested recipes. To read more about me, click here.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies