Vanilla Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting Recipe
- In a medium bowl, beat the whipping cream until thick. Set aside.
- In a small bowl beat the cream cheese until soft and creamy. Add powdered sugar and beat until smooth. Add to whipped cream. Fold until well combined.
- Transfer the frosting into a piping bag with a star tip (1M or 2D). Decorate as desired.
- Recipe yields 12 cupcakes. Enjoy!
- Tips, notes and recipe substitution below :)
TIPS AND NOTES:
Cake Flour Substitute:
- Do not overbeat the cake batter. Beat until just combined.
- Always check a few minutes before the stated baking time. Do not overbake or the cupcakes will be dry.
- Powdered sugar for the frosting can be adjusted according to your sweetness preference. I do not like overly sweet frosting so I only added 2 tbsp.
- Printable recipe below.
- If you have tried this recipe or have inquiry, please drop down a comment below.
You May Also Like:
Brazo de Mercedes Cupcakes
Pineapple Coconut Cucpakes
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies