If you like and miss eating this Filipino dessert, try this recipe! If have questions about it, let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Recipe note are also available. Make sure to read it as this can help you successfully make this. Enjoy!
palidosdos / ginataang bilo-bilo recipe
- If you happen to combine flour and water all at once and the mixture becomes very sticky, don't worry, you can always adjust it. No exact measurement here because the goal is to make a dough. Not too sticky but not hard or dry or they will crumble when rolled. I noticed that different brands of glutinous rice flour have different water absorption so you need to adjust them as needed.
- Ube food color is optional. You can omit if desired and just make them all plain. I thought of adding ube flavor to add some flavor and color as well. It looks more appetizing when ube is added.
- The coconut cream will continue to thicken as it cools.
- Leftover can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 3 days. To reheat, microwave a bowl of Bilo-Bilo for about 1-2 minutes.
- To cook the mini sago or tapiocal pearls, boil water in a pot. Add sago and boil the pearls until cooked or color becomes clear about 12 minutes. Drain and rinse in cold water. Set aside.
- I used sweetened jackfruit in syrup that's in a small bottle when purchased.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
4/14/2022 01:23:26 am
Thanks for this recipe maam Janette paborito ko po itong merienda kagi po itong niluluto sakin ng Nanay ko lalo na nung malakas pa sya at kasama pa namin...
It reminds me of my loving mother...
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Janette here. Welcome to my blog PinoyCookingRecipes where you can find true and kitchen tested recipes. To read more about me, click here.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies