If you love cakes, I have a list of Cake Recipes below that I highly suggest for you to try.
CARROT CAKE RECIPE
Cream Cheese Frosting
- I suggest to use shortening (if available) when greasing the pans. They sticks better and doesn't clump up compared to using butter or oil.
- A 13 X 9 pan can be also be used to bake this. Add about 10 more minutes on baking time.
- Make sure to check the cake before the set time as oven temperature varies.
- I decorated mine by covering the half of the sides with more nuts. I also reserved some frosting and added food color (orange for the carrots and green for the leaves). Wilton 10 (round tip) to make carrots. Pipe to make head of carrot, slowly drag down to make the tail. Wilton 352 or leaf tip for the leaves. Then sprinkle some nuts on top. Watch the video link above as your guide.
- Walnuts can be substituted with pecans, almonds and hazelnuts.
- Update: 6/2/21 - If using an electric oven, bake in the middle of the rack at 325F for about 35-40 minutes.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
RED VELVET CHEESECAKE BARS
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies