Choco BUtternut Cookies Recipe
tips and notes:
- If blender is not available to make the coating, combine all the ingredients in a bowl and use gloves after adding the food color. Manually mix with your hands to blend completely. You can also use a zip bag to do this if gloves are not available.
- Greasing your hands during shaping avoids the batter from sticking and easy rolling. It also makes the butternut to stick to the dough balls during coating.
- I suggest to take half only of the refrigerated batter and place the rest inside the fridge when shaping. This will keep the batter from melting while working with the other batter.
- To avoid flat cookies, refrigeration is required. 4 hours at least but overnight is way better. To speed uop the process and if you are really in a hurry, you can freeze the mixture for at least 1 hour.
- Do not over-bake. The cookies should still be soft when touched and should appear slightly under-baked. They will continue to bake during cooling.
- Store the cookies in an airtight container.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies