I have two bread recipes below that I want you to try. I used the same dough I used for the cinnamon buns.
CINNAMON BUNS RECIPE
TIPS AND NOTES:
- If using instant yeast, omit 1/2 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup water in the recipe. Just mix the yeast with the flour. And note when adding the remaining 1 cup flour, do not add everything to make sure you don't add too much flour. Add 1/2 cup and the slowly add the rest. Also, make sure to add milk mixture while lukewarm since you will be using instant yeast that is mixed in all-purpose flour. Lukewarm milk will activate the yeast while kneading.
- To avoid the hassle of omitting and watching the flour content, I suggest to bloom the yeast even if you are using instant. I find blooming or activating the yeast always gives better result than just adding it.
- If you can't find a warm place in your house to prove the bread, place a tray with boiling water on the bottom rack of the oven. Place the bowl with dough covered with plastic wrap or cloth on the middle rack. Close the oven door and let the dough rise for 1-2 hours. Refill the hot water after 45 minutes and let the dough continue to rise. I find this trick better than just leaving the dough in a warm area of my house.
- The dough can be cut into strips larger than what I prepared but you will need a larger muffin pan.
- If you'd like to drizzle your buns with glaze, combine 5 tbsp powdered sugar and 1 1/2 tbsp milk. Drizzle over the cinnamon buns.
- To read more baking tips,. read "How to Bake BREAD with SUCCESS".
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
PAN DE SIOSA
I don't have as stand mixer. How ling should i knead the mixture?
Hi. You should knead the dough by hand for about 10-15 minutes.
These are absolutely amazing! I tried the recipe out a couple of weeks back, and they are now a firm favourite.
Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed this recipe :)
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Janette here. Welcome to my blog PinoyCookingRecipes where you can find true and kitchen tested recipes. To read more about me, click here.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies