Pan de Siosa
But I did a little experiment on these two pans. I placed 8 rolls in one pan and 9 rolls on the other. 8 rolls will give you a bigger and taller rolls. So make 16 rolls out of the dough you will make and prepare two 8" or 9 inch pans. I know for sure you and your family will love this recipe. Warm any leftover bread using a microwave and voila they are fresh again. Try this and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Enjoy!
Pan de Siosa recipe
Notes & Tips:
- I experimented on the two pans. One is greased and the other is not. I really don't see any difference with the result. Grease or not, will not be a big deal.
- If you noticed on the photo, one pan has 8 pieces and the other has 9. I suggest to only put 8 as it gives more room for the dough to rise which means you get bigger and taller rolls.
- One pan has only buttercream and some sugar sprinkled on top and the other has added cheese on top. Personally, I prefer the one with cheese. I used queso brand for the cheese but you can use any Filipino brands like Magnolia or Eden.
- If using instant yeast, omit 1/2 tbsp sugar and 1/4 cup water in the recipe. Just mix the yeast with the flour. And note when adding the remaining 1 cup flour, do not add everything to make sure you don't add too much flour. Add 1/2 cup and the slowly add the rest. Also, make sure to add milk mixture while lukewarm since you will be using instant yeast that is mixed in all-purpose flour. Lukewarm milk will activate the yeast while kneading.
- To avoid the hassle of omitting and watching the flour content, I suggest to bloom the yeast even if you are using instant. I find blooming or activating the yeast always gives better result than just adding it.
- To ream more baking tips,. read "How to Bake BREAD with SUCCESS"
You MIght Also Like:
Sweet Cheese Rolls
omg! Ginawa ko sya today. The best ang lambot at fluffy siya super na gustohan ng fanily ko. Thank you sa pag share ng recipe. God bless
Hi Ms. Maria. It's my pleasure sharing my recipes here. I am glad to know you and your family liked it. Thanks for dropping a comment here. Take care.
Made this today and so yummy and soft.. My family loved it especially my daughter.. Will make this again soon.. Thnx for sharing the recipe
Hi Ms. Sarah! Most welcome. I am glad to know your family loved this recipe. Thanks for leaving a great feedback here. God Bless.
Clicking on the coffee sponge cake brings you to the Pandesiosa recipe :(
Hi. Thanks for the feedback. May I know from where or which page was that so I can fix it? Thanks!
Somewhat like it.
Can we use fresh milk instead of evaporated milk?
Yes, but please take note that fresh milk has half more water than evaporated milk so make sure to adjust the flour.
How come some of your recipes are printer friendly others aren’t like this one? I have to print everything including the ads.
Working on making them all printer-friendly.
i already made this pan de siosa so soft and yummy ,easy to make pa and now i am making it again yumyumyum talaga !
Glad to know Myla! Saw your post sa FB. Thanks for the comment here. :)
Cant wait to try the recipe ms.janette gagawin ko sya sa kaldero 🤣🤣 wala pang oven eh nakagawa na nga ako ng pandesal sa kaldero im sure magagawa ko din ung pan de siosa.
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Janette here. Welcome to my blog PinoyCookingRecipes where you can find true and kitchen tested recipes. To read more about me, click here.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies