For Visual hints, be sure to check out my how-to Video below. If you try this recipe or have any questions, please leave a comment below. Enjoy!
CREAM PUFFS RECIPE
- High heat is very critical to get these cream puffs rise so make sure that your oven is preheated.
- To fill with cream, you can poke a hole and pipe the filling inside or cut the top off like I did and place the top back after they are filled with the cream.
- Do not dust with powdered sugar until ready to serve.
- To store, you can place the filled puffs in an airtight container up to 2-3 days. You can also freeze them for several weeks.
- If you are not a chocolate fan, leave it plain or decorate with some raspberries or strawberries for color.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies