UBE CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE
TIPS AND NOTES
- A 6x6 square pan can also be used if you want a taller cheesecake bar.
- Store-bought Ube Jam in a bottle can also be used or make your own using my RECIPE.
- If homemade Ube Jam has been in the fridge and if you'd like to make it spreadable again, you can heat it up using a double boiler and combine 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup ube jam. Heat until it softens and evenly combined.
- Make sure to check your oven before the set time. Oven temperature varies. This dessert is done as soon as cheesecake topping has just set. Do not overbake or the cake will be dry.
- Store the Ube Cheesecake Bars in an air tight container. They can last for up to 5 or more days chilled in the fridge. Each bar can be warmed again in the microwave for about 10-12 seconds. The cake will be soft again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LANGKA CHEESECAKE BARS
BRAZO DE MERCEDES CUPCAKES
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies