UBE CHEESECAKE BARS
UBE CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE
TIPS AND NOTES
- A 6x6 square pan can also be used if you want a taller cheesecake bar.
- Store-bought Ube Jam in a bottle can also be used or make your own using my RECIPE.
- If homemade Ube Jam has been in the fridge and if you'd like to make it spreadable again, you can heat it up using a double boiler and combine 1/4 cup butter and 1 cup ube jam. Heat until it softens and evenly combined.
- Make sure to check your oven before the set time. Oven temperature varies. This dessert is done as soon as cheesecake topping has just set. Do not overbake or the cake will be dry.
- Store the Ube Cheesecake Bars in an air tight container. They can last for up to 5 or more days chilled in the fridge. Each bar can be warmed again in the microwave for about 10-12 seconds. The cake will be soft again.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
LANGKA CHEESECAKE BARS
BRAZO DE MERCEDES CUPCAKES
Keep up the good job and keep baking.
Thanks Ms. Joy!
On your ube cheesecake recipe you said bake until cream cheese settles how do I know when it settles? Sorry i have just started baking.
It's when the top is not wet anymore but not dry. If it's overbaked, the top will crack.
I tried your recipe - it's amazing, thank you for sharing! I would like to do it again and ship to friends & family to let them know I'm thinking about them during this pandemic. Do you know if it will keep well for about 3-5 days in transit? Has anyone tried doing this?
Hi Ms Jessica. I am glad you enjoyed this recipe. I am not sure about shipping it. This needs to be kept in the fridge because of the cheesecake.
do you need to transfer it to a cooling rack? or just let it cool down on the tray?
Cool down on the tray for 5 minutes then transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely.
Thanks! Please do and keep me posted on your version. Enjoy! :)
I tried it but the middle batter is still raw. Should i bake the yne. Ake a little but first before putting the cheesecake on top and bake it again?
It means it needs more time in the oven. No, you bake it all together. Fyi, 350F is 176C. Just making sure your oven temp is correct.
How can i make this keto orGF?
Sorry, but I do not have a keto version of this one.
Just for clarification, it calls for 2 eggs and not 3. On step 2: it said add 2 eggs one at a time. Then on step 5, it said to add one egg. I’m confused on the amount of eggs needed for this recipe.
Hi Dee, 2 eggs for the cake mixture and 1 egg for the cream cheese mixture. I hope this clarifies the confusion. Thanks!
Can I substitute the vanilla extract to ube extract?
Hi Jiandra, if you sub the vanilla with ube extract for the cream cheese mixture, you can but the cake will only show all ube and no contrast in color.
Leave a Reply.
Hi! Janette here. Welcome to my blog PinoyCookingRecipes where you can find true and kitchen tested recipes. To read more about me, click here.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies