There are actually 3 Steps to dehydrate the green papaya:
If you have any questions or have tried this recipe, the comment section is available below and I will respond as soon as I can. Enjoy!
- 3 Steps to dehydrate the papaya:
- Combine grated papaya and salt. Let it sit for an hour or until papaya begins to release liquid.
- Combine water, grated papaya and salt. Soak for an hour or even up to days.
- Combine grated papaya and salt. Let sit in the fridge overnight.
- A quick boiling of the vegetables especially the bell pepper will make your atchara last longer. Even if it has vinegar, the bell pepper will cause it to spoil easily. With this process, your atchara can last even more than 1 year in the refrigerator.
- Make sure to sterilize the jars before using and storing your Atchara. Sterilizing the jars is a crucial part of preserving to remove any bacteria, yeast or fungi thus protecting the food you put in a jar and extends its shelf life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
ALMOND FRUIT COCKTAIL
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies