This batch can make about 20 pieces of Brigadeiro. You can double or triple the recipe if you like to make this as a dessert during parties. A great treat you can add to every dessert table. Give it a try and let me know what you think by leaving a comment below. Enjoy!
- You can omit refrigerating the mixture before rolling but I find it easier and less sticky to roll if chilled for at least an hour. Just to make it firm.
- Cook until thick. Do not rush. If it pulls away from the pan or if you run a spatula across the mixture and they keep separated, then that's ready. If the mixture is too soft, it won't hold its shape.
- Chocolate sprinkles is the most common candy coating to use but I highly recommend to use other colors or chopped nuts as well.
- These will keep in a container at room temperature for about 3 days.
- Recipe yields about 20 pieces.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
ICE CREAM BARS
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies