CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES WITH DULCE DE LECHE FROSTING RECIPE
- Recipe yields 28-30 cupcakes.
- Make sure to fill each liners with 2/3 cup cake batter. If you fill at 3/4 full, it will overflow on the sides like it has a hat when you pull it from the pan.
- Check the cupcakes before the set time as oven temperature varies.
- Store cupcakes in an airtight container on the counter at room temperature for up to a week but best to eat within 3-4 days. Past that, cupcakes will dry out and taste will be a bit different than when fresh.
- If stored in the refrigerator, the cupcakes dries up and won't taste fresh.
- Only frost the cupcakes that you will consume.
- Frosting can be refrigerated the rewhip before using. It can also be stored in the freezer, take it out to thaw then whip again.
- If available, store-bought Dulce de Leche can be used or make your own. You can try my homemade Dulce de Leche.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies