This recipe yields 2 loaf pans. As you can see on the photo it is covered with plastic wrap that is pressed on the ice cream. That is to avoid the top of your ice cream to ice up when placed in the freezer.
- Add avocados and lemon juice into a blender. Blend until completely smooth. (If a blender is not available, you can mash the avocado with a fork and add the lemon juice and mix until really smooth.)
- In a large mixing bowl, add the cream. Whip on medium-high speed until thick.
- Add the condensed milk and whip together.
- Add the pureed avocado mixture and beat just until just combined then gently fold together with a rubber spatula until completely combined and there are no white streaks.
- Pour the ice cream mixture into a standard loaf pan, cover with plastic wrap, press against the ice cream and freeze until completely firm, about 6 hours.
- Serve and enjoy.
YOu may also like:
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies