Where to get this mini loaf pan? I got this from Amazon, link here 8 2.5x4-inch loaf pan. If you are in the Philippines, this should be available at your baking supply store like the below box for your goodies.
MINI BANANA LOAVES
NOTES AND TIPS:
- Add more toppings if you like. It tends to like there are less toppings after baking as the cake expands and the topping separates.
- Sugar can be adjusted according to your preference. If you will be adding all chocolates on top, you can add 1/2 cup of sugar instead of 3/4 cup.
- Baking times will vary based on moisture content of bananas, climate, and oven variances. You need to bake this until done — watch your bread, not the clock.
- Recipe yields 8 pieces. Feel free to double the recipe if you'd like to make 16 Mini Banana Loaves.
- If you have extra overripe bananas, wrap them individually (skin on) with plastic food wrap and freeze. Just thaw when ready to use.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
CREAM CHEESE BANANA BREAD
CHOCOLATE BANANA MUFFINS
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies