MANGO CHEESECAKE BARS RECIPE
- A 6x6 square pan can also be used if you want a taller cheesecake bar.
- I used store-bought mango jam in a bottle but you can also make your own by combining ripe mangoes and sugar ( add according to your liking) and cook until mangoes are very soft (mushy) and caramelizes.
- Mango flavor is optional but I suggest to add as it adds flavor and great color.
- Make sure to check your oven before the set time. Oven temperature varies. This dessert is done as soon as cheesecake topping has just set. Do not let it crack or else the cake will be dry. In short do not overbake.
- When cutting, drip the knife on hot water and wipe with paper towels. This will avoid the cheesecake from sticking onto the knife.
- Store the Ube Cheesecake Bars in an air tight container. They can last for up to 5 or more days chilled in the fridge. Each bar can be warmed again in the microwave for about 10-12 seconds. The cake will be soft again.
This website contains affiliate links. If you make a purchase through these links, as an Amazon Associate, I will earn a small amount from qualifying purchases at no cost to you.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies